Thank you, Katie from Growing Up Katertot for tagging me for “10 Things You Didn’t Know About Me.” It was very fun to do this and get to know some other bloggers! Can’t wait to get to know more!
*Link back to the blogger who nominated you & answer her ten questions.
*Add the badge (below) to your post.
*Write your own ten questions & tag ten bloggers to do the same.
My Answers to Katie’s Questions:
1) Do you have kids? How old are they? I have 1 son and he is 2 years 2 months. I also have 3 fur babies- 2 dogs and 1 cat.
2) What is your favorite day of the week? Hmmmm, It’s a toss up between Friday and Saturday. I enjoy Fridays (even if I have to work) because it’ the last work day and I can stay up late on Friday nights knowing I have the weekend to recover. But I enjoy Saturday because it’s the first day of the weekend and I get to spend it with my son and hubby. 🙂
3) What’s the last vacation you took? Cancun just this past April. It was nice except I got Montezuma’s revenge or food poisoning 🙁
4) Would you ever go sky diving? I think so. If you asked me a few years ago, I would have said, “YEAH!” but the older I get and now having a child, I’m a little more cautious about what I do.
5) Describe the prefect evening at home. There’s a few different perfect evenings for me. 1. After we put our son to bed, my husband and I have some drinks and play some games/challenges we make up. We always have fun and enjoy connecting and being silly with each other. 2. We just started doing some movie nights with my son where we let him stay up a little later and watch a movie. These are really cute and sweet and fun. 3. Just laying on the couch after a long day and watching a movie.
6) Do you have any pets? Whoops, I answered this too early. Yes I do as I mention my fur babies above.
7) What is your favorite holiday? This is tricky… I used to love Christmas, but the older I get, it’s become more of a pain with scrambling to get Christmas shopping done, put up decorations, and then run everywhere to see family and make sure all the family gets seen. I think I may start to enjoy it more again as my son gets older, and I can see and re-experience the joy of Christmas through him. Currently, I almost think I enjoy Labor day and Memorial Day holidays because the weather is usually nice, you get an extra day off that I can just spend with my husband and son, and we don’t always have to go somewhere or see someone for those.
8) What is your favorite non alcoholic beverage? Hmm depends on my mood. I mostly drink water but I do like pink lemonade, Izze Sodas, and iced tea.
9) What’s your favorite thing about blogging? Well, I just launched my blog this past week so it’s brand new to me, but so far, I enjoy sharing the knowledge I have to help other moms, seeing the impact my few posts have had, and getting to connect with others!
10) Dress or skirt? Neither! haha Much prefer jeans, but if I HAD to choose, I’d pick dress. 🙂
1) Why did you decide to start blogging?
2) What/Where is your dream vacation?
3) What’s the last vacation you took?
4) What’s your favorite outdoor activity?
5) When/what was your last date night?
6) What do you miss about being a kid?
7) What is your favorite sound?
8) What’s the last movie you saw (that wasn’t something your kids wanted to watch)?
9) When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
10) What’s your favorite food?
Here’s my nominations to participate! Please let me know if you decide to participate so that I can read your answers and get to know you better! 🙂